Our ancestors used talismans or amulets in the form of coins. This money amulet is very powerful if properly crafted, activated, and used. For the first time an amulet coin is mentioned in ancient Mesopotamia. After that, other cultures around the world began to use this monetary artifact.
How the coin became a talisman
Currency has always been associated with monetary energy. Every country in the world has a coin talisman. Its main properties are:
- attract money luck;
- opening the way for material flows;
- protection against poverty and misery;
- repayment of debts;
- acceleration of the elimination of the credit yoke;
- get a job with a higher salary;
- direction to the house of cash flows, the accumulation of wealth.
Coin talisman directs cash flows to the house, accumulates wealth
It is believed that the Mesopotamian shekel gave the beginning of the creation of amulets: it protected the owners from losing their grain in the common store. In China, Nanbu coins attracted happiness, monetary luck. They were made of gold, a symbol of wealth.
The Romans were the first to mint a coin in honor of Juno. She protected the earnings of the soldiers during the war with Pyrrhus. Fortune has a cornucopia of coins. The power of the goddesses giving prosperity is a strong confirmation of the magic of the amulet.
What currency is suitable for creating a talisman?
Before you make a talisman, you need to familiarize yourself with which coin is suitable for this purpose. You can use the following currencies:
- those brought from other countries;
- ancient ancient artifacts;
- found on the street at night during the waxing moon;
- ordinary, it can be converted into a fiat ruble with the help of a ritual.
It is very important to bring only real money for the ritual. To make a talisman from money, they will not work:
- chipped and damaged coins;
- souvenir money;
- the ones you don't like.
If the purchased coin is not activated, it will not be converted into a talisman.
Varieties of amulets-coins.
There is a great variety of coin-amulets: Chinese coins tied with red string; coins depicting ancient gods; coins with Slavic inscriptions or with the pentacle of King Solomon himself. You need to choose your amulet very carefully, as it will affect many aspects of your life, and a rash decision here can be a cruel joke. Do not enter coins with sayings: "for good luck", "money magnet", "777".
In the amulet, the main thing is not big words, but the energy that it carries in itself and transmits to the owner. The history of the origin of the coin and the message of who made it are important. The seal of the wisest King Solomon on an amulet, for example, not only brings wealth, but also makes the owner much smarter. The ritual of making also plays an important role. For example, the knots of the thread with which the Chinese coins are joined symbolize infinity, that is, unlimited resources, money. The coin should not be minted without thinking about the machine, because there are a number of specific rules for creating such a talisman, tested by time. When buying the first amulet found, you will at best receive a piece of plastic in the shape of a coin.
How to activate
It is recommended to buy a coin from a numismatist or choose one that is used in everyday life. The amulet is made before the full moon or during the growing moon. The algorithm to perform the work is as follows:
It is recommended to choose a currency that is used in everyday life.
- All manipulations are carried out day or night, alone.
- It cannot be performed in a period of discomfort or being in a bad mood.
- Before the ritual, you need to take a shower or bath, let your hair down and remove any jewelry.
- Cover the table with a green or black tablecloth.
- Put a bowl with salt and water, light incense and three green candles.
- Take the amulet in your hands, ask for help, dip it in water, then in salt, carry it over the flame of a candle and over the smoke of incense.
- Put a piece of red cloth on the windowsill, put a coin in it and let it sit until the next morning.
- You will need to charge it with your energy, for this they hold it in their hands and ask for help.
It is important to remember that your talisman should not be seen by strangers. It is best to hide it under the pillow. A money charm should always be carried with you in your wallet.
Why a professionally spoken amulet works best
A handmade talisman has its advantages. The main advantage is that the coin is saturated with the energy of the owner. She better understands what the owner expects. A self-created amulet will not have the powerful energy and wisdom that the ancients possess.
It is good if a professional speaks the currency. A well-informed person has powerful energy and will not make mistakes when performing a magical ritual. It is better to seek help from witches and wizards who practice white magic.
After activating the amulet, a person should not wait for blessings to fall on him. It is necessary to work, looking for opportunities for enrichment. The amulet will increase the flow of cash, which will not dry up.
Amulets in the form of coins help to significantly increase the financial well-being of the owner. They will bring changes for the better. The amulet will protect from the machinations of envious people, will give happiness at the energy level. You can not withdraw from the goal, changing the destination.
how to clean
To clean the amulet the energy of the moon and the sun is used. A coin is placed on the windowsill at night during the growing moon. During the day, it should be left in a place illuminated by direct sunlight.
To cleanse with the help of fire, you need to buy a green candle, thanks to it, financial well-being will be attracted. Wax from a burning candle should drip onto the surface of the coin with the words:
"I will not give to anyone, I will not lend, I will not change. Send me, money, good luck. Fill my pocket to start with. "
Hide in a wallet so it doesn't come into contact with other money. You can not tell anyone that you have such a talisman. If you lose it, you must replace the amulet with another one. Periodically you should collect, ask for help and thank the service.
The value of money amulet.
An amulet in the form of a coin is one of the most powerful magical tools, through which financial problems are solved. Like many talismans made of precious stones and minerals (gems), it brings good luck to its owner.
The task of a magical coin is to provide monetary well-being to the owner.
The value of the coin amulet is also attributed to the property of protecting the owner from the negative from the outside (evil eye, harm). The money talisman will protect from diseases and dangers. The owner will pay off debts, achieve career growth, find a well-paid job. The beneficial effect of a magical thing extends to the owner, to his loved ones.
Amulets in the form of a coin must be made according to the rules. Otherwise they will have no power.
Religion does not approve of money talismans. Gives advice to resort to prayers and creeds like a pectoral cross.
What does the shape and hieroglyphs mean?
It is believed that one side of such a feng shui symbol carries the active masculine yang energy, and the other side the passive feminine yin energy. It is easy to distinguish them. 4 hieroglyphs are responsible for the male energy, 2 symbols for the female. Each coin has its own history: for example, the active side indicates the era in which it was created, the ruling dynasty. The passive part tells about the ruler of this time and his motto.
The talisman must always be 4 hieroglyphs above.
The Chinese feng shui symbol, woven from a ribbon or thread, has more power. Yang energy is activated due to the color, the connected nodes grant great power to achieve the goal. When choosing a thread, you need to pay attention to the strength. Weaving methods are a feng shui ritual. It is necessary to tie a special knot at the top of the money pendant, which symbolizes infinity, abundance and prosperity.
People who do business can use a sword of such symbols to protect it.
- The talisman pendant is still the same feng shui item, it has never been used as money. She helps lonely people find their soul mate. For married couples, it serves to strengthen marital relationships.
- A coin to attract money" is a simple Chinese coin. Connoisseurs of Feng Shui prefer coins issued during the reigning Qin dynasty, as it was the time of greatest prosperity and growth.
- The currency of health correctly affects well-being. The hieroglyphics of longevity and the symbol of the family are printed on one side, so its power extends to the family. However, few people use such a coin, because it is quite rare.
- The feng shui symbol in the form of a plum blossom affects several life factors at once. It represents 5 hieroglyphs and the same number of petals, which are responsible for purity, popularity, happiness, prosperity, tranquility and long life.
- A large Chinese coin provides very powerful protection to its owner if it depicts the face of Zhong Li Quan and the name of one of the 8 Taoists.
- Sword-shaped products consist of many details. The 108-piece symbol has the most influence. It is used as a protection for companies from competitors.
Three symbols signify where a person can get his income from.
In Feng Shui practice, 2. 3 coins are most often used. Various Chinese coins symbolize an increase in wealth, they can be put in those places where savings are stored. Another action of such a symbol is protection against evil spirits. The symbol with 3 coins is divided into 3 parts of prosperity. The owner will be able to benefit from several sources at once: work, additional source, donations, inheritance. The meaning of this symbol is the unity of Man, Heaven and Earth. The value of the number of coins is presented in the table:
|Amount||What do they mean?|
|5||Plexus of 5 coins shows the wealth of 4 cardinal points|
|6||If you need to attract good luck, help, this package will be the best embodiment of wishes.|
|eight||Attract funding from all directions of the compass|
|9||For success in business such a package will help, it means the help of 9 emperors|
|four||The use of plexus of so many details is not recommended, they are not suitable for attracting wealth|
In what areas are they used?
The financial side of life can be corrected with the help of two of these symbols.
Feng Shui pendants can be applied in any field of human activity, to activate and improve it. So the symbols in the shape of a sword help a lot in the business category; in the field of finance, coins 1, 2, 3 are used, they bring prosperity and prosperity to the family; an amulet tied with a jade thread is responsible for health, sustaining this sphere; happiness symbols help family constancy and strong relationships.
Instructions for using the Imperial Amulet
Regardless of whether the owner bought the imperial amulet or made it himself, he must know how to handle the talisman correctly.
- An amulet is a very personal thing, so it is forbidden to give it to anyone, but it is better to hide it as far as possible from prying eyes.
- The amulet cannot be given or re-gifted to anyone, it will lose its properties. A special case is represented only by those talismans that turned out to be inherited, although they even require some processing when changing owners.
- Treat the amulet should be very carefully and respectfully. Store in places where it is always clean and beautiful. Make sure you believe in its amazing properties.
- Such an assistant often requires recharging. Therefore, at least once a week, you should take it and talk to it, filling it with your own energy.
- It should also be approached in the most important moments of life, in the moment of making important decisions, as well as in moments of complete happiness and joy.
- The best option is to wear the amulet around the neck at all times.
History of the creation of the Imperial Amulet
How did an amulet appear that has such miraculous power and is called imperial?
Tradition says that in 1689, when he was young, Pedro I needed help to confront his own conniving sister, Princess Sofia. In this, he was helped by the deacon of the Trinity-Sergio Monastery, who all night prayed to God for help for the young monarch.
The basis of the amulet was the imperial currency.The next morning, the consecrated amulet was delivered to Pedro I with the words:"From this day on, you will be invincible, luck will not abandon you, and wealth will never end! May the Lord be with you! "
As is known from history, the military coup was unsuccessful for Princess Sofia, and she was imprisoned in the Novodevichy Convent under strict supervision. Peter I became a world-class personality and made our country one of the greatest and most influential powers on Earth.
Later, during the reign of the Romanov dynasty, each new heir to the throne received his personal talisman, the basis of which was a special,imperial coin.
Regardless of how old you are and what problems prevent you from living a full life, Coin Amulet will constantly exert its miraculous effect, improving your well-being.
Next, I want to introduce you to the characteristic features and the impact that an amulet coin has on the lives of those for whom it is made.